Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:03:34 -0400
From:         George Jannini <georgejoann@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      Drive-In Nite In Atlanta

----Two Forwarded Messages---

As we discussed at the drive-in last time, the 3rd Sunday of each month is Mondo Movie Nite and this month's movies promise to fulfill that need for speed all of us VW drivers have but can't get!!!

Plan again will be to meet at 6:30 PM, June 17 at EL MEXICANO on Moreland Avenue, (about 1 mile north of the drive-in and about 2 miles south of I-20) to eat and then we will caravan to the movie. If you can't join us there, meet us at the movie. Last month the movie drew a big crowd of Mondo Movie fans and old car clubs and I would believe that this month would be even larger with the period of these movies.