Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 16 Jun 2001 15:35:01 -0400
From:         puzerewski <puzerewski@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Replacing the gas tank, the Bus Depot way....
Comments: To: Michael Nichols <msnichols@MINDSPRING.COM>

Order the gaskets from Van-again and you will not have that problem

Adam Puzerewski

81 westy 74 beetle 73 Transporter (new!!!!!!!)

Vanagon Partsmobiles ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Nichols" <msnichols@MINDSPRING.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 2:03 PM Subject: Re: [VANAGON] Replacing the gas tank, the Bus Depot way....