Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:46:07 -0800
From:         Scott Sullivan <scott_s@DISCOUSA.COM>
Subject:      Re: Deeply Saddened and Troubled
Comments: To: Matt Sim <mattsim@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>

Ouch!

Scot 82 Diesel Westy (Puka Puka) 00 Cabrio (The Cab) 88 Mazda 323 GTX (The zoom) 52 MG TD ( slower than Puka Puka)

Matt Sim <mattsim@WORLDNET.ATT.NET> on 06/19/2001 04:28:31 PM

Please respond to Matt Sim <mattsim@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>

To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM cc: (bcc: Scott Sullivan/Disco_Corp) Subject: Re: Deeply Saddened and Troubled

HEY ! Frank wants to talk about diesels. Everybody talk about diesels. Matt New Cumberland, PA '81 Westy (current) '74 914 (current) '95 Nissan Altima (daily) '72 Fastback '83 Rabbit '81 Rabbit

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Grunthaner" <FrankGRUN@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 5:11 PM Subject: Deeply Saddened and Troubled