Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:26:43 -0700
From:         Michael Snow <mwsnow@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: Dometic RM 215 Van Fridge
Comments: To: Melissa Mourkas <westywoman@MAC.COM>

This model of refrigerator was used in ASI Vanagon campers in the early 1980s. I met a guy recently that had one in an air-cooled camper and I have on in my '83 diesel. If any on EVER finds a way to buy the control knobs for these refrigerators, I would very much appreciate your sharing it. I've been looking for more than a year...

Mike Snow