Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Jun 2001 00:02:26 -0400
From:         "Horace K. Sawyer" <hksawyer@CATT.COM>
Subject:      Re: FS excellent 1987 GL, blue, Florida

Hello, a friend of mine has this van for sale which he has owned almost since it was new -- truly a rarity. He knows it from stem to stern. The works have been done: heads, brakes, you name it. Has practically brand new Michelins -- the correct one for the van. It is unique with an MSDS bull bar, Hella driving lights. Bilsteins. Clutch recently done I believe. The shifter bushings fell brand new. A/C works great. Has a high powered Sony stereo, I believe. Located in Panama City Beach, Florida. He needs $5,000 for the van, and it will bring that. It includes alloy wheels and some spare steel wheels, and I think some other items. He also nicely installed a fuse block behind the glove box with separate power fuses to run cig. lighter plug in appliances. Very nicely done. The van has about 160K on the clock, but you wouldn't know it. Drives as good as my 91 Westy before a sudden illness overtook me and it ended up on the west coast. I personally sat in this van, and drove it; which has significantly increased its value. So its got that going for it too. He has bought a Westy, and has some other vehicles, so this can go to someone who needs it.

There is much more info on the van from the owner, Bernie Campoli. Contact him at: flafrog@bellsouth.net

His tel no is: (850)624-6177

HK no affiliations other than stated above PS -- I have some pics I can pmail, and I also have some hard prints of his that could be mailed to serious inquiries.