Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Jun 2001 23:58:10 -0400
From:         "Horace K. Sawyer" <hksawyer@CATT.COM>
Subject:      Re: listers in Maryland, DC, Philly areas

Hello Mid-Atlantic states: I have to go up to Baltimore on July 3. Returning Friday July 6. Any listers want to get together for coffee, or just visit, or whatever, let me know. I will be busy some, but will have some free time depending on future scheduling, so don't know for sure now. But I will be up there definitely. Also have to run by Quakertown, PA and Philly.

Hope to see some of you. Well let me just be honest about it. My *real* intent is to start some trouble, harass you while you're trying to work, come by your place and steal your stuff, hook up your vans to the trailer hitch on my rental car when your're not looking, and haul all this back to the Baltimore airport from whence I came. You know, the usual.

Anyway, if you're feeling risky, let me know soon and some phone numbers. Listers, please understand I won't have mobile comp capability. (Might go into withdrawals or something!) I need to do that for sure, but don't know what all is involved. I have a cell phone with national roaming. No lap top. (Guess that would help.) Hotel rooms with computer phone lines, etc. are designed for you to dial long distance to your own ISP? May not be too late to get some rig in place before D-Day. Good advice could also result in reduced harassment. : ) Any comments or advice welcomed.

HK