Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 25 Jun 2001 02:57:57 -0000
From:         John Pronk <john_pronk@STRATOS.CO.NZ>
Subject:      Re: emission tests are a fraud
Comments: To: jbrush@AROS.NET

If you do not beleive that the motor vehicle is having an impact on the on the earth's well being I think you may be mistaken. Not only must you take into account the tail pipe emmissions, but also the complete manufacturing process! I believe emmisssion standards are one small way of keeping this impact to a minimum. John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Brush" <jbrush@AROS.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 01:30 Subject: Re: emission tests are a fraud