Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Jun 2001 01:25:49 -0400
From:         jhlauterbach <jhlauterbach@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tires & other misc. noise
Comments: To: Walt Spak <wnsopc3@3RDM.NET>

Walt, I put RainForce MX4s on my Vanagon ('84 7 passenger) earlier this year. I wanted the Agilis, but all the Michelin dealers here in Macon, GA, claimed they were discontinued even when I asked for them by part #.

After seeing your e-mail, I contacted Michelin corporate. I got a call from one of their customer service reps 6/25 a.m. He claimed that Michelin would not replace my MX4s even though he admitted that they were the wrong tire for my van.

Can you share the name of your contact at Michelin?

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Spak" <wnsopc3@3RDM.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 3:20 PM Subject: Tires & other misc. noise