Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:52:49 -0600
From:         MtnGal <MtnGal@SIERRATEL.COM>
Subject:      hello there listee's... I'm baaack!

Hello to all,

I just wanted to drop a line to say I'm back on the list again. As some of you might remember I was planning to move to Florida. As it turns out we stayed a month. While there we used our time wisely. We saw everything we could squeeze into a day. We had a blast! But the kids got home sick (and I did, too) then returned back to California I've been following the list these past few days trying to remember names and who everybody is.

( Now comes the VANAGON content) Summer is here and I'm trying to get the van ready (with the kids and all the new camping gear I've been gathering this past few months) to head a little further up into the hills ;0) I have to admit the van set for nearly a year already...

I took it down to the city to the Drive-in these past few weekends (about 100 miles round trip.) My Gas gauge has decided to stop working, so I'm trying to figure out my mileage to see if it has changed. I discovered it has...It looks to be around 12.5 to 13 mpg. I think the brown bombshell is a bit upset at me for letting her set so long....lol

Anyway, I recently read a listee's post something about a voltage regulator. ( I'm not sure where it's located or how to check it) I noticed just before climbing a hill I need to reset the computer. When I pop the clutch in 3rd or 4th she climbs the hill quite easily. Will the voltage regulator help with this?

MtnGal