Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:50:53 -0400
From:         marty <ricin@MEDIAONE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Burden or Blessing?

I don't think they would be my friend anymore. This person must not know you well enough to see how much you love your van. If they were to still be my friend they'd never have to worry about driving in my van agian because he drives everywhere from now on because I'm "not sure if my old heap will make it". Personally I do what I do to my van because 1. I really like it and 2. For the feeling of accomplishment, to know that my van is in the condition it's in is because of me. It's funky, funtional, rare, different and neat!