Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:09:14 -0400
From:         Joe Romas <jromas@COLUMBUS.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: New Engine / Insurance (off subject/ happy ending)
Comments: To: scott_s@DISCOUSA.COM

One of their customers also totalled my wife's 91 jetta diesel. I paid $500 for it not running and got $2500 for it i 2 days after the accident. Not enough for another jetta in equale shape but more then I paid for it. My wife has not settled on her knees yet but hopefully it will go well. They insure customers with less then a clean driving record.

Joe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Sullivan" <scott_s@DISCOUSA.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 6:20 PM Subject: Re: New Engine / Insurance (off subject/ happy ending)