Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:32:31 -0700
From:         Arlen & Edie <manx1342@QWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: WTB: inline4 powersteering bracket
Comments: To: BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM

Hi Benjamin,

So you "doubt you will find a used Tiico mount out there." Well, if you insist on "used" I can't help you. All I have is an unused Tiico mount that I don't need any more. A bit of explanation is probably in order here. When I received my Tiico kit I was fully intending to use my AC and PS, but, times change (and my plans with it). I now am not using either one.

This mounting plate has the provisions for mounting the AC compressor, the alternator and the PS pump. I don't need a lot for it but as it is quite heavy the shipping will be a bit.

BTW, before I changed my plans I drilled several lightening holes in it (that'll lower shipping) and had it replated (yellow cad). It looks great. I can probably take a pic and email it to you if you think you want to pursue this.

There are also a few "accessories" that I don't need (like the AC hose extensions). This setup was for an '87 non-synchro. I can't say for sure that this will work on your set-up, but it might. I'm sure I've missed some important info but ask away.

Arlen - Irish by birth - Chinese by choice.