Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Jul 2001 06:52:24 -0400
From:         Joe Romas <jromas@COLUMBUS.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: fuel drip at fill up
Comments: To: "MOST,DAVID" <most@UCLA.EDU>

David,

Ken at WWW.VANAGON.COM has what you need to fix your problem. (hopefully) The one piece you discribe is a cross over pipe that has plastic "t"'s on each end. They are inserted into the tank using 3 rubber seals. There is also a unbelievable amount of hoses under there also. See Ken's site for more info. The "hopefully" part is that crud builds up on top of the tank and it could possibly be a rust hole. It's not too big of a job to drop the tank but reserve a couple of hours with a low tank on a nice day.

Hope this helps Joe ----- Original Message ----- From: "MOST,DAVID" <most@UCLA.EDU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 5:15 PM Subject: fuel drip at fill up