Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:29:42 -0700
From:         "diverse_imaging@yahoonixthespam" <diverse_imaging@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Enroute Camping

Very helpful information, but color me stupid (and a newbie), but what is WalMart's policy on overnight parking in their parking lot?

TIA ...

----- Original Message ----- From: "pensioner" <al_knoll@PACBELL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 10:03 AM Subject: Enroute Camping