Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Jul 2001 01:10:11 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: overheating on the fourth

John and listees: When that battery light goes on, it's everybit as important to stop immediately as if the oil light came on. HOpe nothing fried. I have an engine here that isn't so lucky.

DM&FS

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Silverman" <jsilver@AROS.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 6:38 PM Subject: overheating on the fourth