Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 Jul 2001 15:08:23 -0700
From:         Mark Dorm <mark_hb@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: KYB vs. Bilsteins
Comments: To: Rubatoguy@MINDSPRING.COM

The Bilsteins are supposed to be 98% at 100,000 miles, meaning they only lost 2% of their performance. They also have lifetime guarantee, so keep your receipt in place where it can't get wet or oily. And keep your old shocks so you'll have something to use if you ever send your bilsteins in for free replacement. (They're in the San Diego area)