Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Jul 2001 09:26:22 -0700
From:         Sudhir Desai <desa4622@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      all the b/s tht filled my darn in-box (WARNING:RANT,
              strong profanityism, racism,
              pornographicism...etcism and a high degree of prejudice please DO
              NOT READ with children or impressionable adults sitting on your
              lap.<--i'm really not joking about this)

The following message is NOT endorsed by the sender, it represents NONE of his views, but he is PISSED OFF and TIRED of all this BULLSHIT!!!

What the fuck is wrong with all you boozed up old cranky-ass bastards. I don't check my e-mail for a month because of o-chem, and theres all this bullshit about neo-sociopathic-zyclonB-toting-nazi faggots who think they can make pro-semitic jokes filling my fuckin mailbox.

To rip a line from one of my favourite Offspring(neo-punk) song, all of you have become "stupid dumbshit goddamn motherfuckers".

I pray to our local GOD "the list admin" that he delivers us from this psycopathic no-good off-topic political banter that would be better held with a fuckin presidential election.

Now being the Neo-Classical Semi-Republican/Semi-Democratic Hell-bound idol worshipping Hinduistic Purveyor of lost souls, RATM-loving 21 year old that I am, I would like to shove all this bullshit down the throats of all the people who spewed it. I don't give a flying fuck what the fuck happened 40-odd years ago..(well i do because if you forget the past you're doomed to repeat it) anyways.

If GOD(whichever fucker you believe in), or the bastard who's head we're all but a figment of imagination in, has anything to say, I'd bet a hundred-thousand Canadian dollars(cause they're fucking more worthless than sumatran bongley-whatsits) that by the end of this e-mail they are rolling over in their respective shrines/mausoleums/temples/wats/churches/other religious sites.

In conclusion I would like to say to all those I have managed NOT to offend Fuck y'all if you don't like it go fuck youself and the horse/ cow/ goat/ sheep/ dog/ man/ woman/ child/ animal that you rode in on.. fuck it... if you're forefathers hailed from anywhere but Mars, you can start assuming the position, taking it up the ass(not that there's anything wrong with that).

And, if I have not offended you even now, please e-mail me and I will be sure to reply and insult you as well.ONLY DO IT PRIVATELY this list is NOT a HAVEN for political bullshit.

If anyone has found any spelling and/or grammatical errors in my essay please let me know, and I will fix it. Otherwise, may you all rot in the 8th circle of hell as defined by Dante Alighieri in the second book of "The Divine Comedy" -- "Inferno".

I'm sorry if any of you who have inadvertantly opened this did not wish to read it, but the subject line said it all.

peace, out. -sudhir