Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:37:28 -0700
From:         Mark Sheflo <skjeflo@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: !!! ACCESSORY NEEDED !!!
Comments: To: Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>

Karl, Its not just that us button pushers break more stuff, we then have to figure out how to fix what we've broken! Knowing how to fix things makes us yet less cautious, so it ends up being a cycle. push one button, break it, gain knowledge from fixing it, have less fear next time!

Mark 82 Westy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Wolz" <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 10:25 AM Subject: Re: !!! ACCESSORY NEEDED !!!