Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:14:02 -0500
From:         pederparizek <pederparizek@QWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon favorite part.

A. I like stiff seats. Look at Porsches or GTI seats, they are stiff hard racing seats. They support you. Not like those big comfy couch seats that you sink into. B. I also like the sitting position, if that makes any sense. Its the proper way to sit, with your calves at a right angle to your thighs. You know what I am trying to say. I hate driving my '97 Blazer for more than 15 minutes because my calves start to cramp up from the weird angle that my legs are in. But not in my van. C. Now that I have a full Westy, they swivel around. And swivel seats are just cool. Peace, Peder '84 Westy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Utterback" <Utterback@capitoladvantage.com> To: "'pederparizek'" <pederparizek@QWEST.NET> Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 4:34 PM Subject: RE: Vanagon favorite part.