Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:58:57 -0700
From:         Zoltan <zol@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Pilgrim's Progress #3
Comments: To: Malcolm Stebbins <mstebbins@HOTMAIL.COM>

Hi Malcolm and Pat, I hope the Vanagon List is as happy to read all the stories as I do. I have the advantage over many, that I still carry the mental pictures of all the places you are describing and makes me so wanting to redo that great trip. You still have to go to the great Italian places. You did not talk about Tuscany. And there is still Venice, Florence, Pisa, Milan and the top of the Alps to see. Can't see them all. There is not enough time I guess. Europe takes about nine month of wondering. Well, keep it up, stay alert and safe. Let us know about the Euro money use, if there is any, or you have to change and spend money as you go. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Malcolm Stebbins" <mstebbins@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 8:45 AM Subject: Pilgrim's Progress #3