Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:16:23 -0500
From:         Donald Baxter <onanov@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: CARB madness! (Friday)

And people think I'm nuts because I live in Iowa and I actually LIKE it here. No pollutions stickers, no need. Some people find the water here a little scary (We love the smell of Atrazine in the morning). Even the liberals and conservatives here are, for the most part, of the pragmatic ilk. If you've ever asked yourself the question "why can't we just get along?" try Iowa. For the most part, we do. Of course, the lack of diversity here tends to make our little world a bit less complicated..... _____

Donald Baxter Iowa City, Iowa (319) 337-0494 www.mindspring.com/~onanov