Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Jul 2001 09:29:58 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Rear?  You mean FRONT
Comments: To: Rachel Cogent <Gnarlodious@EARTHLINK.NET>

To keep things simple (HA!) among VW folks, front is always front (left is port). I always wonder about that idle stabilizer valve that everyone describes as being BEHIND the taillight.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rachel Cogent" <Gnarlodious@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 8:35 AM Subject: Re: Rear? You mean FRONT