Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:07:50 -0500
From:         clerkin <clerkin@STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Horrible service from BusDepot!
Comments: To: EarthNOW! <staff@EARTHNOW.ORG>

I just received my first order from BUS DEPOT, and yes it did take quite a while to arrive. However I probably saved over $100 in parts on an order of about $250 (even more if I would have went to the dealer.) I think that if you ask them to better their service they will have to raise their prices. So I agree with the previous poster who said to order from someone else if you need your parts sooner.

just my $0.02

/Patrick