Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:02:02 -0700
From:         Peter Johnson <johnson@SAW.NET>
Subject:      Re: Booster Seats Options

Michael,

Many thanks for your posting. I have a 2 yr old who will outgrow his car seat very soon and I will need to make a change to accommodate his rapidly growing body. Out of all our vehicles, he prefers to ride in "Nesta", our 85 Westy GL and so I must begin to research the available options. Thanks for prompting my attention.

PeterJ 85 Westy GL "Nesta" Willard, WA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Townsend" <townsend@RTP.ERICSSON.SE> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 8:10 AM Subject: Booster Seats Options