Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:55:53 -0500
From:         Tim Marciniak <tmarciniak@WI.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: replacing coolant
Comments: To: Debbie Walters <debbwa@EARTHLINK.NET>

Deb,

Did you have the front of the van raised, I cant remember what Bently says but I think its like 6-10 inches, its not much but you do have to lift the front to get the air to "float up" to the bleeder valve on the radiator. Bleeding the system should only take 10-15 minutes at the very most.

Also did you try accessing the archives via email rather than browser.

Good Luck,

Tim