Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:44:45 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Thermostat install Question
Comments: To: Oxroad@AOL.COM

John Muir's Rabbit book for the complete idiot had a section on testing thethermostat. I think he called it a"thermostat cocktail" but I could bve wrong. Not sure if that book is still in print or not. Mine's disapeared since we sold the Rabbit in 89. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey R" <Oxroad@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 10:06 PM Subject: Re: Thermostat install Question