Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Aug 2001 14:18:55 -0400
From:         Walt Spak <wnsopc3@3RDM.NET>
Subject:      Re: Agilis 185 tire?
Comments: To: dmc@CYBURBAN.COM

Dave,

No, John is correct. The factory alloy wheels are 1/2 " wider than the steel wheels, but the Agilis 61's fit them just fine. we know you had 205/70 - 14's on your bus, but now you have to replace the with 185 - 14 Agilis if you want the correct Michelin. Good luck finding any other brand in a 205/70-14, reinforced.

I put the 185-14 Agilis 61's on my alloy wheels & the look just fine & handle even better than the 205/70-14 MXT's Call Michelin customer service at 800-642-4354 or 800-847-3435 and be persistent with the customer service rep. tell them exactly what you are driving & that you only use Michelins & that you worry allot about highway safety & tires. The will recommend 185-14 Agilis 61's. Period.

Walt Spak Pittsburgh, PA. wnsopc3@3rdm.net ----- Original Message ----- From: Dave M <dmc@CYBURBAN.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 7:04 AM Subject: Agilis 185 tire?