Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:33:32 -0500
From:         alan seeley <Aseeley@TDS.NET>
Subject:      1985 and 1986 vanagons

Hello all, I am wondering if anyone out there particularly in the midwest would be interested in taking a vanagon or two off of my hands. I have a 1985 and a 1986 vanagon parked out back and have neither the mechanical expertise nor the time to fix them up the way they deserve. On the other hand they both run (or at least they did the last time i checked) and i don't really want to donate them as i risk the scrutiny of the irs if i donate a van every year. I was asking $800 for each of them, one is an automatic and the other a manual. the manual has the leaky head problem and the automatic burns a bit of oil. I am sure that with the proper rebuilding they would make nice vehicles however i give up and do not wish to pursue it any more. I am open to an offer as long as it is reasonable and hope to sell them for something as opposed to givign them away. If interested please contact me at ASeeley@tds.net. I am in milwaukee Wisconsin and if you are interested am more then happy to arrange for you to see them. Thanks, Alan P Seeley

[text/html]