Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Aug 2001 07:37:02 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fuel pressure & injectors
Comments: To: Michael Townsend <townsend@RTP.ERICSSON.SE>

Michael,

I just did the pattern test not too long ago.

You should be able to tie the belt up out of the way, and what you want to do is disconnect the secondary coil wire and have a friend turn the key so that the engine turns for just a couple seconds while you observe the spray pattern.

I simply placed a paper towel under the injectors. This gave me better visibility and also caught all of the fuel.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Townsend" <townsend@RTP.ERICSSON.SE> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 6:12 AM Subject: Fuel pressure & injectors