Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Aug 2001 15:32:58 -0500
From:         Mark Ingalls <ingalls_mark@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Boston Bob Engine - Follow Up
Comments: To: mike_l_f@HOTMAIL.COM

Mike wrote: <The fuel pressure is still too high (should be about 29), <It would be very interesting to swap in another fuel pressure regulator

When I swapped out my fuel pressure regulator I did not get the Bentley spec.

I just did this 2 weeks ago with a new one from BD ($60+) in a sealed Bosch box. My pressure disconnected was 39 w/old reg. and 38 with new. No real difference.

Connected was also 1# difference. 33 connected with 11" vac or something like that. The new regulator did not give me what Bentley specifies, connected or not.

I used a test gauge that was calibrated by the instrument techs at the large factory I work at.

Listee Mark Keller is happy with his 'CB Performance' adjustable regulator.

Bye,

Mark Ingalls 85 GL 75 Beetle