Vanagon EuroVan
Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:17:41 -0400
From:         The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>
Subject:      Re: paypal payments
Comments: To: gary hradek <hradek@YAHOO.COM>

> Does anyone know of any list > vendor who will accept paypal as payment?

I can accept Paypal, although I don't have an automated system in place to do so. What you'd have to do is enter an order by phone or the website, using the payment option of "I will mail you a check or money order." Then, instead of mailing a payment, just paypal it to me instead, at ron@busdepot.com (last name on account: Salmon) and I will apply it to your order. Please do NOT paypal to any other email address or it will not be credited toward your order.

Please be sure to reference the order when you make the payment (specify the date you placed the order, the name it was under, whether you placed it by phone or web, and if possible the order number). Please note that if you are paying Paypal using a credit card, I must ship to the Paypal verified/confirmed address. I may waive this with customers who have been long-time Bus Depot customers as I know you're who you say you are. :-)

Payment via Paypal costs me more than taking a credit card. I will ask that if you opt to pay that way, you add an additional 1% of the selling price ($1 per $100), with a $1.00 minimum, to the total to help me cover that cost difference. Paypal does not like anyone charging a "surcharge" for their service, so if anyone complains about that I'd just have to stop taking Paypal for Bus Depot orders. But the other alternative would be to charge everybody more money to cover the few who used Paypal, which I think would be less fair.

- Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. (215) 234-VWVW www.busdepot.com

_____________________________________________ Toll-Free for Orders Only: 1-866-BUS-DEPOT