Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:34:43 -0700
From:         "James ." <tornadoredgti@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Koblenz Type 2 meet photos

Thanks for posting my site link - I guess I forgot to submit it to the list. Just a little background info on the photos:

My business partner is from Germany. He's not really a VW guy, although his folks have a Westy that they refuse to put down. In June, he and his family went back to the motherland for their annual visit and his father, just by chance, stumbled upon this Vanagon/Type 2 Meet near Koblenz. Pretty much just for me, he snapped all the photos - nice people! (Another bonus is that I got a set of Projektzwo foglamps for cheap!)

Anyway, I snagged all the photos (w/ permission) from my buddy's site, so disregard the "back" button on the large photos - they don't work.

http://home.earthlink.net/~jamesvogl/site/t3_gtg/t3_gtg.html

Enjoy,

-James