Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 18 Aug 2001 02:53:47 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: interesting TRUE facts
Comments: To: Dan Snow <dieselvanagon@HOTMAIL.COM>

And the next mornig while defecating, was he able to" get the lead out of his ass"?

All 700 of us can play this game!!

DM&FS ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Snow" <dieselvanagon@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 9:51 AM Subject: Re: interesting TRUE facts