Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:53:41 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      I'm a Buyer for 80-83 Westfalia Air Cooled

I'd like to buy another 80-83 Air Cooled Westfalia to resurrect. I bought the last 81 Westy with the full expectitations of installing my 8000K engine in it and didn't need it. So I've got enough spare parts; full engine, 4 speed manual tranny and yada, yada, yada to resurect another 80-83 Westfalia. If you've got an extra 80-83 Air Cooled Westfalia under the old oak tree and you're within about 500 miles of Dallas Texas I'd make you an insulting offer but I'll save the Westy from the boneyard. I don't have much interest in standard Vanagons unless they are in the $200.00 range. Vanagons aren't very popular in Texas and it is very difficult to sell them. I'm retired and I care for my 93 year old Father and 87 year old Mother so I have to stay near the house in whatever I do for income. I very seldom get to leave for weekends anymore for camping and fishing in my 83 Westfalia. I'm also entertaining the idea of selling my 83 Westfalia since it has taken me two months to get 1200 miles on the new engine, it appears that I'm going to be around the house a lot for the next few years. I'm sitting here bored to death, I need a project car.

Stan Wilder 214-352-5396 ________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.