Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:51:42 +0200
From:         Raimund Feussner <rfeussner@GMX.DE>
Subject:      Re: Does a rear bar exist for the Vanagon?
Comments: To: Christopher Berchin <ctb1@PEOPLEPC.COM>

The front bar is available in 19 and 21mm. I don´t know which vanagons use the 19mm front bar, but most ones have the 21mm bar. The rear bar is exactly the same part (same part no.) than the front 19mm one. Only the outer linkages and bushings etc. are different. You´re correct.

Raimund

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Berchin" <ctb1@PEOPLEPC.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 10:10 PM Subject: Does a rear bar exist for the Vanagon?