Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:32:28 -0500
From:         Dave Baker <DBAKER5@KC.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Part Description Needed

Well, I was able to remove the left stud. The right one will take some doing. BTW... This job goes a lot easier if you completely remove the alternator.

Dave in KC 85 Westy http://members.fortunecity.com/davebaker1

----- Original Message ----- From: Stanley, Kerry <kstanley@CAS.ORG> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 1:57 PM Subject: Re: Part Description Needed