Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Aug 2001 07:48:52 -0400
From:         Joe Reed <joe.reed@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: ## IMPORTANT!!! (was: Re: insane a/c project)
Comments: To: TinkerMan <tinkerman007@yahoo.com>

I don't think you'd find the mounts "inadequate" -- I'm wondering why you would automatically assume that they were, without having any idea how we've engineered that. We haven't forgotten about worst case scenarios -- that has been foremost in our minds while designing the safety of the mounting system...since the last thing I want going through my mind is an ac unit.