Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:16:40 -0400
From:         Michael Sullivan <sullivan@OPENMARKET.COM>
Subject:      Re: For Sale: 1991 Vanagon GL Double Door
Comments: To: Barb and Scott Stothers <kintail@MB.SYMPATICO.CA>

WOW!!! I love it!! the url should be:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/8305.jpg

MJS

-----Original Message----- From: Barb and Scott Stothers [mailto:kintail@MB.SYMPATICO.CA] Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2001 11:13 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: For Sale: 1991 Vanagon GL Double Door

It's time to find a good home for one of our family favorites; our 1991 Vanagon GL Double Door! Too many other projects to concentrate on and so little time. We are the second owners and have kept it mechanically up to snuff, so it's set to roll. Here are the particulars:

Currently: 175,042 kilometers ( 109,401 miles) Features: Automatic transmission, A/C, Cruise Control, Power steering, Power mirrors, Power and tinted windows, Power locks, bra, removable AM/FM tape deck, headlight covers, and Alloys ( including spare). Orly Blue metallic w/light grey velour interior.

Recent Mechanical highlights: New transmission seals and rear heater core Ignition switch - 168,144 km New Heads, Water pump, and exhaust system (sand blasted and hot aluminized), work done with VW Canada and dealer - over $3000 spent at 166,509 km (May 2000) 4 New Yokohama LT195/75-14's - 164,770 km Drivers side window mechanism - 162,380 km AC Compressor - 152,188 km

Regular oil changes at 6000 km average and coolant changed every two years. Never driven in winter, as our Volvo handled that chore.Complete mechanical history since purchased from original owner in '94. Includes original manuals plus warranty card, some extra parts, and Bentley manual. Located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

Exportable to US and very rare. Asking $11,900 US and willing to negotiate. If interested please contact me directly and let's talk. Pictures available upon request. One picture located at thesamba.com website at: http://www.thesamba.com-vw-gallery-pix-8305.jpg

Scott