Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Sep 2001 23:00:31 -0700
From:         Jere Hawn <jbrschawn@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Oranage coolant leak?
Comments: To: Malcolm Stebbins <MSTEBBIN@MSVU1.MSVU.CA>

Stebbins,

The green stuff is probably the phosphate anti-freeze; depending on how hard your water is you may not want to use it. The Orange stuff is the phosphate free stuff about the same as the blue Bosch stuff (only more orange). As far as the molecule size....? I don't really know you'd have to ask a some one into chemistry but I believe orange H2O and green H2O should be about the same size of H2O and the phosphates in the green stuff would make it a bit more lumpy. IMHO use the orange and fix the leaks.

Jere 90 GL 88 GL