Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Sep 2001 23:30:03 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon ads
Comments: To: John Rodger <jcr@MAGMA.CA>

How about the subliminal shots of the Vanagon hubcap and the interior in that currently running TV commercial with all the different nationalities of families saying in their own language someting to the effect of,"When are we gonna get there?"

Got distracted by the Vangaon content and don't have a clue as to what they were trying to sell.

Dimwitted Moose and Flying Squirrel ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodger" <jcr@MAGMA.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 9:47 AM Subject: Re: Vanagon ads