Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 1 Sep 2001 16:20:09 -0700
From:         Hector Zapata <hector.zapata@XRXGSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: A/C condensor cooling fan not working...'89 GL

There's a relay on the left rearmost panel, the a/c relay resides there, mine did the opposite, never turned off the fan. On the other hand, if the systen is low on refrigerant, the high pressure switch won't allow the compressor to kick in and the fan to work.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adolf Birkenhouser" <planetp@EARTHLING.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 9:24 AM Subject: A/C condensor cooling fan not working...'89 GL