Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Sep 2001 23:11:52 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: short shift kit
Comments: To: "tjhannink@earthlink.net" <tjhannink@earthlink.net>

The kit w/o shifter extension is like $30 or less at Weddle's. Whew, FGA, boy could I come up with some acronyms for that one!!

DM&FS ----- Original Message ----- From: "tjhannink@earthlink.net" <tjhannink@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 8:13 AM Subject: Re: short shift kit

The Vanagon short shift kit is available from Fast German Auto (www.fastgermanauto.com) for $79.99. I purchased mine from them over a year ago. Its a very easy installation and worth every penny. I added a length of black liquid-tite conduit over mine to cover the extension connection. For a picture, go to http://home.earthlink.net/~tjhannink/ and select [Drive train] from the left column, its near the bottom of the page. Tim Hannink - tjhannink@earthlink.net Winter Park, Florida Goldibox - 1987 Wolfsburg Edition Westfalia Camper http://home.earthlink.net/~tjhannink/