Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 2 Sep 2001 08:23:03 -0700
From:         Russ Ottey <rottey@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagon to Westphalia mud Phlap
Comments: To: Geoff Wilke <gwilke@LIVEMUSIC.ORG>

Geoff - There are no holes to find. I installed a right side flap on my Westie and just had to line it up, mark carefully and drill the hole that holds the grommet that the pin pushes in to. As always, work slowly and carefully. Russ

Geoff Wilke wrote: > > I just mounted my propane tank and wanted to mount the mud flap that simply > is supposed to go right behind the left front tire. How do I locate the > holes for the grommets, which accept the pins on the mud flaps. I'd really > like to do this once; there is no room for error. Thanks in advance. > > Geoff > Seattle.