Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Sep 2001 09:33:55 -0400
From:         John Flaherty <jflahert@MAINE.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Short Shifter Extension for big guys

I sympathize. My wife's 5'3", I'm 6'10" and 325 lbs. I need lots of head, leg, shoulder and hip room. (Boy do I hate airplanes). I left my shifter alone and bought the wife a car.

Bad part of that is, with the van currently down I find myself having to squeeze into her Isuzu Stylus. No easy feat.

John Flaherty Portland, ME 84'GL (Currently w/o Oil Pressure)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Mundy" <cwmundy@OPTUSNET.COM.AU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2001 5:35 AM Subject: Re: Short Shifter Extension for big guys