Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Sep 2001 18:05:02 EDT
From:         Benjamin Tan <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM>
Subject:      September 15th Saturday is coming for SF Vannanorama
Comments: To: Syncro@egroups.com

Hello Everyone,

This si just a reminder that the San Francisco VanORama is coming up next Saturday, September 15 at Golden Gate Park (47th and Fulton).

Detlev will be organizing the barbecue so please let me know if you are bringing something to share so I can advice him of what's cooking.

Peter Buettner mentioned trying to organize a Spaten beer bust or something. Let me know if you are interested in that so I can pass the info to him as well.

Please confirm with me if you coming so that I can get organized. We have to make it look like we are not one BIG party but a bunch of small ones which happen to overflow onto one another. Otherwise, the City requires a permit for large groups.

I intend on getting there early enough in the morning just before 9am (yeah right) so that I can stake out a spot on what is probably one of the few open spaces in the park on that day. It is just an open lawn but it beats fighting the crowds where they are having the running races.

To date we have a TriStars (the other 2nd one changed his plans) , SyncroMog, my pos 16" Doka along with the gaggle of Westies and Vanagons both of Syncro and 2WD persuasion. Drop by and see the person behind the postings that you've been reading. I'm going to be the guy with the bulletproof vest. No headshots please.

Stank You fur year time.

BenT