Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Sep 2001 17:19:48 -0500
From:         Anthony Bailey <abailey@MAC.COM>
Subject:      cooling problems

Hello again, well this problem appeared again today. I had drove about 30 miles to church, then on several other stops on our way home. After starting up on the last stop it came on again, I checked the coolant and the fan, both are fine. Any ideas?

Also where is the brake master cylinder at? I've been told its under the dash but so far all I've found is the fuse box.

I do have a maint. manual on order but haven't received it yet.

Thanks for your help/info, Tony