Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:56:27 -0700
From:         David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>
Subject:      Re: safe harbor
Comments: To: Bill Kasper <dragonlist@IPMTS.UCSC.EDU>

I doubt if there is anyone stranded in the Quesnel / Prince George / Williams Lake area of BC, but if you know of any, they are more than welcome, without cost, to stay at our place. If need be I can pick them up from what ever [above] airport they may be stranded at.

My and my families hearts go out to the people affected by this terrible event.

David Marshall

Fast Forward Automotive Inc. 4356 Quesnel Hixon Road Quesnel BC Canada V2J 6Z3 mailto:info@fastforward.ca <mailto:info@fastforward.ca> http://www.fastforward.ca <http://www.fastforward.ca> Phone: (250) 992 7775 FAX: (250) 992 1160

. Vanagon Accessories and Engine Conversions . Transporter, Unimog and Iltis Sales . European Lighting for most Audi and Volkswagen models