Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:29:54 -0400
From:         Ed Carroll <ecarroll@MAINE.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Stick to Vanagons?

OK then, you all can commune and grieve where you will, and I will delete as I will. I hate to seem heartless, but this is just not the place I would choose to express myself on this.

Unfortunately, I think it's inevitable that this will disintegrate into another caustic political thrash-about that does not serve this group in the least. At that point I guess I'll have to decide whether to give up this great and treasured resource for the unworkable archive searches.

It's not a request for censorship; it's a request that we remain on topic. Surely there are plenty of other forums for your feelings. I don't remember the discussion veering off-topic for any other tragic and tremendous loss of life -- ever.

Ed Carroll