Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:51:35 +1000
From:         Ray Hunnam <hunnam@PNC.COM.AU>
Subject:      Deepest sympathy
Comments: To: xt6@yahoogroups.com, subaruvanagon@yahoogroups.com

To all my fellow listees

My family and myself wish to extend my deepest sympathies to you and your countrymen and women for the horrible act of terrorism committed on your country.

We here in Australia are lucky that our land is so far away from the recognized seats of terror. But it can happen at any time and unfortunately any place.

I know I speak for all list members here in Australia and know that your great country will rise from the ashes and go on bigger and better.

For the moment just concern yourself with the victims. After those unfortunates have been properly mourned and goodbyes said. Then find those responsible and then DON'T GET MAD, at those bastards, JUST GET EVEN.

Our Prime Minister, John Howard, is currently over having talks with your President. He has expressed our nations deepest sympathies.

Once again my heart goes out to the victims, their families and to your great nation.

Ray Hunnam Penrith Australia

[text/html]