Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Sep 2001 22:13:04 +1000
From:         Ray Hunnam <hunnam@PNC.COM.AU>
Subject:      Re: Your Outrage
Comments: To: Leon Korkin <korkwood@WSHOST.NET>

Leon

What you say is correct - BUT - consider this. How many hijack aircraft fly into buildings.

Usually they fly around to some other destination sit on the ground for a period of time and then finally the commandos come and release them.

Maybe this is what those unfortunate victims thought would happen. I would dare to say passengers in the fourth plane somehow had information about the other three and then decided to have a go.

I guess no one will ever know what really happened except that the fear they would have experienced would be out of this world.

Ray Hunnam Penrith Australia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leon Korkin" <korkwood@WSHOST.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 1:53 AM Subject: Re: Your Outrage